RELEASE OF LIABILITY::
READ CAREFULLY BEFORE REGISTRATION - THIS AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS:::
In exchange for participation in the activity of practicing and/or learning any or all of the following activities: self-defense, Close Quarter Defense Tactics, Jeet Kune Do, PDTI, PFS, Martial Arts, various Latin Dance styles, Zumba, Salserobics, fitness training, personal training, and personal fitness with the instructors, assistant instructors, student leaders, affiliated independent contractors, and/or via online instructional videos/supplements and any other instructional videos available and/or organized by Herrera Systems LLC ("SSDA"), of 4158 Washington Rd (Suites 2&3), Evans GA, 30809 and/or use of the property, facilities and services of SSDA, I agree for myself and (if applicable) for the members of my family, to the following:
1. I agree to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by SSDA, or the employees, representatives, independent contractors, assistant instructors, instructors, student leaders, or agents of SSDA.
2. I recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with the above named activities and I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself, my family members and (if applicable) other individuals, and further release and discharge SSDA and its affiliates for injury, loss or damage arising out of my or my family's use of or presence upon the facilities of SSDA and/or any online academy organized by SSDA, whether caused by the fault of myself, my family, SSDA or other third parties.
3. I agree to indemnify and defend SSDA and its affiliates/agents against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from my or my family's use of or presence upon the facilities of SSDA and/or any online academy organized by SSDA.
4. I agree to pay for all damages to the facilities and/or online academies of SSDA caused by my or my family's negligent, reckless, or willful actions.
5. Any legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in the above shall be resolved in Georgia, under Georgia law.
*I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND UNDERSTAND IT. I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT BY CLICKING “REGISTER”, I VOLUNTARY SURRENDER CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS*